Friday, February 29, 2008

Is it just me, or is Spring making a pass at us?

I was well in to a pot of coffee this morning... when I looked outside and thought it looked decidedly Spring-like out there. So I opened my front door wide to see if my eyes deceived me.

Nope. Spring is totally hitting on us.

Now I'm sitting at my desk sipping coffee, wiggling my toes and letting the Spring air have it's way with me for a bit. I'm sure we'll have at least a couple more snow storms, but for today let's pretend that Spring is here.



(Yes. I'm capitalizing "Spring". I believe, after a long winter, Spring deserves to be treated with respect.)

2 comments:

Margaret Shugart said...

I love your entries on seasons. Fall is still one of my favorites.

Summer Nicklasson said...

Spring is just one big ol tease. She had us all up in arms yesterday. But not today..buh buy spring. Thanks for the moment.