Monday, October 19, 2009

This Thursday at The Walnut Room: me, you us








'Sup Punkin',

I'm playing a tres cool show this Thursday (Oct 22) at the inestimably great sounding Walnut Room. I will be playing the show with the lovely Jess DeNicola and the beguiling Dave Preston. How's that for a power trio? Also playing that night: Liz Clark, Tessa Perry and Melanie Susuras. Not to turn this into a gender thing, but I just realized I'll be the sole male songwriter of the night. Hmmm... Interesting.

Fear not, it's an early show--you will get your beauty rest. Not that you need it.

Will you come? Say yes.

Here are the DETAILS of the show and a way to buy TICKETS for you and your date:

http://www.thewalnutroom.com/show/detail/23996#tickets

I've been reading Emerson lately,

john
johncommon.com
twitter.com/johncommon
facebook.com/jcommon
myspace.com/johncommon
hitrecordandplay.blogspot.com
P.S. We're looking for graphic artists to collaborate with on band merch. Here's the idea, delivered by yours truly. And yes, that's the best shark I know how to draw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF_wabxGEIQ

No comments: