Monday, September 24, 2007

Hairacle

I just woke up... haven't even had coffee yet. I feel awfully... oblique. Linear thought isn't much of an option at this moment.

It's Portland outside. It's Praque outside. It's Rangoon outside. But I like rain. It makes me think of my ancestral home: Pensacola, Florida. Colorado is a dry and barren place, ecologically and otherwise, normally. I want to pretend I'm somewhere else. I want to pretend I'm someone else today.

This morning's hair oracle (hairacle?) just appeared... Always shocking to realize that one's noggin' has been turned into a "crown of voodoo". 'Dem superstitious locks, mahn.

So yes, today's hair forecast is calling for gray skies, introspection, uber-pondering, thoughts of Europe, mental tip-toe'ing through the tulips, and massive amounts of coffee. Today could be summed up thusly: a rich and lustrous inner life, wrapped in a disconnected exterior.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

monkey boy.