Friday, September 21, 2007

My Hair Tells Me Things

I just woke up... it's a little after 8 in the morning. I got to sleep a little late last night... I should still be asleep, I think.

I caught a glance myself in the bathroom mirror a second ago and nearly yelped... My bed head is getting ridiculouser and ridiculouser by the day. I look more and more like a homeless man. It's a good look for me, I think.

I've realized that I keep postponing my next haircut just to see what each new morning will bring. Every day, when I get up and look in my bathroom mirror, my hair has mysteriously coiffed itself into some new, bizarre hair sculpture. A fresh new surprise. I think my hair is trying to tell me something...

Now that I think about it, it's a little like a daily oracle...
* tea leaves
* horoscopes
* chicken guts
* Tarot cards
* NPR
* and now, my hair.

Every morning brings a new "message".

I think this morning's message is "Get a job."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ADORABLE

Jennifer Newell said...

"PLAY 'CALL ME RIGHT NOW'!!"

Oh wait, you already did... :) a million, trillion, gazillion thank yous!

poemer said...

it's a good thing i already have a boyfriend....i'm too mature to have crushes. ;)