Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I must enjoy suffering...

I must enjoy suffering... It's 97 degrees right now at 2:15PM, on it's way to 100 degrees and I'm about to go for a run. Look, this is the first chance I've gotten to run today. And I've learned that the MOST important determining factor in me working out isn't the weather, it's my motivation. And right now, inexplicably, I want to go for a run.

So I suppose I will go for a run.

If you see a John-shaped puddle somewhere in North Denver, you'll know what happened.

3 comments:

Jennifer Newell said...

That guy in the illustration almost looks like you..

jeslauren said...

nah... the guy in the illustration is way cuter.

Mimi B said...

Not to be my usually morbid self or anything, but Cy's grandfather actually died of heat exhaustion.
Seriously.